Support the Band
The Boulder Creek High School Band Boosters is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our main goal is to support the BCHS Band through fundraising and volunteering efforts. BCHS band and guard programs are year-round and benefit approximately 115 students. Your donation of time, money or auctionable items allows us to bridge the gap between what the school district can provide and what is needed to support quality education for our children.
Support the Band with Fry’s
You can support the band when you shop at Fry’s. To Enroll for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program, do the following:
- Navigate to https://www.frysfood.com/account/communityrewards
- Select Sign‐In
- Enter your email and password, then select Sign in.
- Select My Account. You will see Account Summary at the top.
- Scroll down and click Enroll. This is located under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter requested information.
- Under Find Your Organization, enter “IE297” or “Boulder Creek High School Band Boosters” and select Search.
- Under Search Results, click the Enroll button to connect your account with the band.
If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under Community Rewards on your Account Summary page.
The Boulder Creek band thanks you!